- How far in advance can I book my pre-order?
Buy before you fly up to 72 hours on select Air Canada Express flights from the US (operated by Jazz Aviation LP).
- Is pre-order available on all Air Canada Express flights (operated by Jazz Aviation LP)?
At this time, pre-order is only available on select northbound Air Canada Express flights from the US (operated by Jazz Aviation LP).
- Can I be sure the product I ordered will be in stock?
Items may occasionally be out of stock due to supplier issues; however, we will make every effort to supply the items. If on receipt of your pre-order the products are not available, we will inform you as soon as possible. Please be sure to include your telephone number with your pre-order.
- What is the method of payment?
The only forms of payment accepted for pre-order are Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Is there a minimum purchase for pre-order?
The minimum purchase for duty free pre-order is $49.
- Is there a maximum purchase for pre-order?
The maximum purchase for duty free pre-order is $1,000.
- When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be processed right away.
- When will I receive my purchase?
The flight attendant will deliver the duty free purchase directly to your seat on your flight. You will be asked to provide identification.
- Will I have to confirm receipt of the merchandise?
You will be asked by the flight attendant to sign the receipt form confirming that you have received your order.
- What if the merchandise is not what I ordered?
If the order is incorrect, please advise the flight attendant immediately. If due to a miscommunication you are charged in error, please contact email@example.com as soon as you are able and we will process the necessary refund.
- What if I am not satisfied with the merchandise I ordered?
If you are not satisfied with the product in your pre-order, it can be refused. We cannot accept any fragrances, cosmetics, liquids or food items once they have been opened.
- Who do I contact for information about duty free or a refund?
Please email Duty Free Partners Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number: 1-888-670-3218. If emailing us, please provide a telephone number where you can be reached.
- Can I pre-order liquids and/or gels?
There is no limit to the amount of liquid and gel you pre-purchase if you are not connecting to another flight. Passengers with connecting flights are advised not to purchase liquids or gels in containers over 100ml/100g (3.4oz), unless you have access to your checked luggage between connecting flights and have room to pack your duty free purchases before re-checking your bags for your next flight.
- Can I pre-purchase duty-free items if I am flying on a domestic (intra-Canada) flight?
Duty-free purchases cannot be made on domestic flights.
- Can I pre-order duty-free items if I have not booked an Air Canada Express (operated by Jazz Aviation LP) flight yet?
Unfortunately not. The system can only process your order if you have already booked your flight.